Painting: Tamiya acrilics and Vallejo
Here are some photos of the construction:
Lots of ejector pin marks at the major parts
Everything treated with putty and plasticard
The instrument panel with some detail painted with vallejo acrilics
The cockpit floor painted with dark grey and dry-brushed with testors metalizer steel
Some small details...
...carefully painted and placed in their position.
The vignette almost done.
The cockpit on a display base: The vignette is done! Now, the figures...
I built the left one to place it with the cockpit as a combat set.
But, as you can see, the figure is out-of -scale. I decided not to build the pilots because it looked as a lost cause.